Oil, Lube & Filter
With that in mind, regular oil, lube, and filter services are essential to keeping your car running smoothly.
While most vehicles require an oil change every 5,000 miles, customers should also seek service if
- They see their car get hotter than normal
- they notice strange engine noises,
- an increase in exhaust smoke or change in color of exhaust smoke
- or the presence of darker-than-average oil.
- have an engine with higher mileage
- have a specialty engine, such as a classic car
- have unusual operating conditions of the engine, like high RPM's frequently etc.
At Bennett Automotive Services in Thousand Oaks, Ca, we perform thorough oil change, oil filter change & lubrication checks as well as evaluate the fluids and filters at every visit to lengthen the lifespan of your vehicle and preserve the safety of your vehicle and drivers and passengers in it.
We provide the top of the line oil including synthetic oil options for those that request them. Also, we recommend using the manufacturer's oil filter in order to ensure proper filtering of oil and with the best pressure seals that they come with. They do seem to work better with better pressure seals. In all cases, we only use the best auto parts for your car, something that we do for our own cars as well.
If you need an oil & filter change or have any concerns about your car, please feel free to call me for quick, honest answered questions,
Sincerely, Brent Simmons